Humidors are special boxes that help your cigars stay fresh and save the flavor. There are different types of them: humidification and/or temperature controller, variety of sizes, drawers, shelves, etc. You can choose the right one that meets your aims, and I will try to help you with this task.
Reviews and Product Tutorials
There are many cigar humidors, and the logical question is: which humidor is right for me? So in this section, we made reviews and buyer’s guides for each type of humidor and gave all experience.
So you bought a humidor (or think about the purchase) and want to know how to use the humidor on 100%. This section gives you many useful pieces of advice, which help to adore smoking sessions.
- 6 Best Humidors to Buy Online in 2021by Steven JohnsonCigars are expensive to get and enjoy pleasure with, but we can all agree with great pleasure comes a great price to pay. To keep enjoying the pleasure and ideal flavor that comes with a cigar, adequate storage is required. And they come relatively cheap and expensive as you will come to see. Although not
- 5 Best Cigar Humidors for Smokersby Steven JohnsonAre you looking for the 5 best cigar humidors for smokers? When it comes to cigars you can never be wrong with having a quality humidor, as it is not just stylish but looks elegant, professional, and refreshing to the eyes. It also tells a lot about a personal style. However, finding an ideal humidor
- 6 Best Cigar Humidors for Under $100 | 2021 Review Guideby Steven JohnsonAre you a cigar lover? Are you looking for the best cigar humidor for under $100? Do you know that the method of storing cigars affects their freshness? Cigars are very particular creatures, so one must keep them in a properly humidified environment. Too much humidity can cause it to split or mold. If it
- Audew JC-23C1 Electronic Humidor Review 2021 | Expert Opinionby Steven JohnsonI have a review and an excellent overview of maybe who would be interested in this brand new wine adore electric humidor; we pretty much need a new name at this point; we’ll go into that. This is from a company called Audew. And they’re relatively new. Temperature Range: 54-74 Degrees Fahrenheit (temperature stability) +
- Smoking First Cigar? – 3 Ways to Choose the Right One in 2021!by Steven JohnsonThere are three tips that you should pay attention to before buying your first cigar. Let’s get started!
- How to Store Your Cigars in 2021 | Professional Reviewby Steven JohnsonToday, we’re going to be looking at different storage options for cigars, wherever you’re going to be storing cigars in small quantities, medium quantities, large quantities. How would you acclimate your cigars to go into these different stores?
- 8 Best Cigar Cooler Humidors in 2021 – Reviews
and Buyer’s Guideby Steven JohnsonI adore cigars, but moreover, I love smoking them fresh with no mold and with no high humidity level. Of course, if you don’t smoke every week, don’t have a cigars collection, you can easily breathe and save money on the cooler humidor.
- 9 Best Desktop Humidors in 2021 – Buyer’s
Guide and Reviewsby Steven JohnsonI spent more than $2000 on 20 desktop humidors last year to find the best and understand their quality: tight seal test, stock humidity level, humidor dollar bill test, etc. Below, I go over what to look for in a humidor and review some products in detail to help you decide which is the best
- 7 Best Cigar Travel Cases For 2021 – Reviews & Buyer’s Guideby Steven JohnsonThose who love traveling and smoking cigars will agree that it is not always easy to pack and carry your favorite brand of bad boys. Apart from being susceptible to breakage and damage from all the movement, cigars that have been packed in an improvisational manner may become dry and nasty along the way. For
- NewAir CC-300H vs CC-100H – Best Option for 2021?by Steven JohnsonHello everyone! Steven here. Glad to see you’re all back for another article from my site. You know that I’m a big fan of cigars. I love cigars. There is nothing quite like that morning cup of coffee with a good cigar, or in the afternoon lighting up a nice cigar and getting a nice
- 5 Best Cigar Humidor Cabinets For 2021 – Reviews and Buyer’s Guideby Steven JohnsonAs all cigar enthusiasts know very well, having a humidor is a must for keeping your cigar collection fresh and delicious for prolonged periods of time. By keeping your cigars humidified and at the right temperature, these devices can ensure they will have a long shelf life. For that reason, acquiring a best humidor cabinet
- How to Keep Cigars Fresh in 2021 | Save your Collection!by Steven JohnsonMany inexperienced cigar enthusiasts wonder how to keep their cigars nice and fresh when stored. This is not an easy thing to do, and it is even more difficult if you do not have a proper humidor. As a systems engineer and cigar lover, I challenged myself to create the best step by step guide
- How to Rehydrate Dry Cigars in 2021 | Easy Guideby Steven JohnsonAs all cigar enthusiasts know, there is nothing worse than a dried out cigar. Apart from being difficult to burn and smoke, a dried out cigar will have a sub-par taste and a not-so-pleasant smell. Luckily, there are easy methods for re-humidifying and reviving your dry cigars. With all that in mind, this tutorial will
- How to Season your Humidor to get the Perfect Cigars in 2021by Steven JohnsonOver the course of building my cigar collection, I have amassed a sizable humidor that has helped keep every piece well-guarded against the dry region in which I reside. It’s a hobby that has become popular throughout the world. A beginner can quickly build up their collection in record time now, thanks to the online
- How to Store Cigars in a Humidor in 2021? – Easy Guide!by Steven JohnsonIf you are anything like I used to be, you enjoy a nice cigar every once in a while. As a result, you are looking to get serious about your collection and expand it. However, you don’t know where to even begin. Sounds familiar? Well, I’ve been there, and I’ve had to learn the hard
- How to Setup and Use Humidors in 2021? AWESOME Simple Guideby Steven JohnsonIf you are looking to enter the marvelous world of cigar appreciation, you are probably considering getting a humidor. You are not wrong: Experienced cigar enthusiasts know very well that having a good humidor to keep them in is a must. I must admit that it took me a long time of ruining good cigars